woensdag 15 mei 2013

'late' weekly update #11

I have created more overview  for myself by making a MoSCoW so I know what had more priority, and also I reduced in the deliverables. I'm also working with Emiel Kampen for a possible opportunity to make a game under the IP of 15 Second Zombie.

the main things that have to be finished in order to graduate:

  • 4 illustrations that prove my theory - Ma
  • theory and guideline for the illustrations - Ma
  • Environment design: Sambadrome - Ba
  • Environment Design: Factory - Ba
  • Character Designs: Carnival Zombies - Ba
  • Character Designs + expressions: Gustavo & Laticia - Ba
  • Prop Designs: Carnival Floats + Carnival stuff - Ba
  • Prop Designs: Weapons - Ba
  • Color Script - Ba
  • Mock - up 1st level + assets - Ga
  • Assets exported + animated - Ga

Ma = Master
Ba = Bacholor
Ga = Game


Some of these deliverables are already finished. ( Environment design: Sambadrome, Environment Design: Factory, Character Designs: Carnival Zombies, Character Designs + expressions: Gustavo & Laticia)

 But still a lot has to be done, and even if this is finished there is a whole list of assets and environment that can be developed. but for now I will work on this list.


Environment Design of the Sambadrome

 Designs of the Zombies



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten