zaterdag 23 maart 2013

Weekly update #5



A bit late weekly update, but Hiromi is back from Japan so we can speed up the progress again. Last week Egbert has reviewed our moving storyboard and gave us some feedback. Hiromi and I discussed the storyboard and decided to make a new and improved version of it.
Hiromi will be doing the storyboarding and I will focus now on the Character Designs. There are already some designs finished which will be uploaded soon.
Also I have started to begin writing the introduction of the supportive narrative. I hope to finish that this month.
Next week we have a meeting with Egbert and we will show our new ideas about the trailer and show our new planning, the Character Designing is finished.  I have a meeting with Tarak to show progress with the paper and project, for that I need a finished storyboard and the first chapter finished of my supportive narrative.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten